Friday, October 31, 2008



sometimes it takes two people with one wing to fly. working together on things is my familys stuggle.we have so much to do right now and although sometimes itworks do divvy up the tasks, othertimes it takes quite a bit of team work.going back to an old joke, how many pollocks does it take to screw in a lightbulb? well the answer was always more then one....but did you ever consider that it makes a task harder by far to do it with others. yesterday marsh and tristan were stuggling to carve a pumpkin together,and me and marsh always struggle to agree on bills and driving. but lately my stuggle has been alowing myself to let others help, and trusting it will be ok if I am not in charge. marsh has said this month I have been a control freak...i have replyed that it is because I feel my whole life is out of my hands...all this moving stuf and trusting others. sometimes you just have to realize there is no way to eat everything on your plate ,let someone share the task .right now I have more on my plate then I do family members...so thats when you need to trust God behond your own wings.

No comments: