Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the power of truth



What has become of real truth in our society, now it is like a leprocy to tell the truth. Honest people ,or even those striving for total honesty have become the minority. When did it become wrong to admit your mistakes, to appologize or feel remorse. everyone is self justified now. But I will tell you I am imperfect. Thats why i am a Christian.Many people belive Christians are hypocrits, and that is true i will omit, hence really we are all hypocrits. Jesus came here not for the people that were OK ,he came for the sick, the Lost and fosaken, the loosers, the robbers, the tax collectors and prostitutes. He came here for me , cause I was a wretch... But as many people who come to him to pray the prayre of jebez, I asked to be honest, And Jesus is the truth so who else to better teach honesty. I normaly would use metephores of me beeing like water, or My god as my rock....but here i am gonna throw another concept out to you... I am this rock, I was very riged, hardened by being unloved, My Lord is the ocean, and we clash like you wouldnt beleave. He trys to hold me tight but I send him back to sea in my stuborn human form, but he comes back and embraces me again, and again , till my heart is worn smooth, He never gives up on me, And hes not going to give up on you either. But dear friends we need to not give up on truth....we need to hold eachother accountable, stop saying it was all my fault, I will say gladly what was my fault, I know my side, but stand up and say what was your fault,honesty feels amazing.....let that water crash up and pull out any want to tell a little lie,even if its to protect, even if the motives are right.....always be honest,always....let your heart of stone fall away and see the truth....not simply my opinion of truth....but the real truth.JESUS WANTS YOU MAN... HE WANTS TO HOLD YOU...NOT JUST CAUSE I TRYED TO GET YOU TO SEE...BUT CAUSE HE LOVED YOU SINCE BEFOR YOU WERE BORN...we are all wrong...but Jesus is always right, cause he was always loving,compassionate, commited.Do you know what they do with sand, they make glass that floats on water. do you know what Jesus does with the bits and peices he breaks off of your hearts of stone...he reforms you to walk on water....he gives you a faith to do anything. You can take a rock, grind it up and blow it out to an orb shape...and you dont see the stone anymore, you see light and beauty....and that is You as an honest vessle of God.
MAY THE SON SHINE DOWN ON YOU,AND MAY YOU BE A NEW CREATION AND REFLECT HIS LIght

No comments: