Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the insain bin has taken over my life



my insain bin on my desk has become an overfilled mess,along with every other part of my life that is more swamped the loisiana.life is crazy, and trying to move is crazy, and having a family(especialy if it involves a man) is crazy...but the craziness is what makes it all worth wile, right? thats when we have to look back to the instruction book...I have the bible....somepeople claim its old fashioned and doesnt apply to real life...but they have never read the message translation of probvebs. we have 31 days in the longest month and it has 31 chapters...a short way to let God organize your caos for you.....so you may think this is push religion,but I am not even telling anyone to belive....just challenging you to try out the one book,for one month in modern writing,double dog dare you. prople fear change,they fear religion,they fear not being in full control. has anyone else read about the nude rollerblader in portland...I guess some woman rollerblades nude,so they said cover up the genitals so now she rollerblades in a g-string....they even commented on how people werent mad ,just scaired for her safty,how sweet! but why does she go against the grain,why does she do it? to attract attention ,or to feel free in the wind,to tan eavenly? life is caos but is caos a bad thing? what scares you most? maybe you need to exsplore that fear.....and what do you stand against? maybe you need to reserch it and try out the others shoes. back to the bible....my instructionbook to life....it doesnt make me clean my desk or skate fully clothed or even go to church ....it cant make me do anything....in life we are given much advise....sometimes even good advise from crappy sourses. so even if you are against religion,there may be one quote that will lift you out of a hard time....I can say this because I am a collector of quotes...and I have found great ones from confucios,and budda....but I still worship jesus....do ya get it? heres a bit of probverbs 27 in the messege form....take it in and stop judging poeple on their religion,learn from one another.

5 A spoken reprimand is better than approval that's never expressed. 6 The wounds from a lover are worth it; kisses from an enemy do you in. 7 When you've stuffed yourself, you refuse dessert; when you're starved, you could eat a horse. 8 People who won't settle down, wandering hither and yon, are like restless birds, flitting to and fro. 9 Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul. 10 Don't leave your friends or your parents' friends and run home to your family when things get rough;Better a nearby friend than a distant family. 11 Become wise, dear child, and make me happy; then nothing the world throws my way will upset me.

No comments: