Monday, September 22, 2008

y
u
m
y
u
m
y
u
m
y
u
m
y
u
m
y
u
m
y
u
m

yum,just went out for mexican with a friend for a buy one get one free meal,I swear there was a bug in my tamalli,again yum....but the question here is really ,why dont americans eat bugs? I mean when I searched for images of eating bugs I didnt get the acedental bug in your food kinda pics, I got only pics of open air markets selling buckets of yummy bugs(and this wonderful snapshot of corse) so again I should be grateful,and I tryed, I gently pushed it aside checked for more and ate the rest of my wonderfull food...who cares if I did digest a anteni or leg...some starving kid wouldve faught me for that carcus I wasted. but I didnt close down someones reasterant so I guess I am still a good person...and who knows if it wouldve been so juicy and yellow like these I may have asked for seconds....so let me inspire you to try something new today.....speaking of bugs there was a small locust on my ceiling this morning,I put it in a jar to amaize my son,children always like bugs better then adults(hence age of photod child above) I wonder if it wouldve been kinder to eat the locust. there are so many things in our world that people consider wrong that neighbors to us consider right. so I ponder on that...how do we need to react to true diversity(hence again action in pic above) do we share a quick fakeing smile,do we honestly vommit...or do we acept the differnce like simba did in the lion king and simply say"hmmm...slimmy but satisfying"

No comments: