Sunday, September 21, 2008

moscow in winter


How does a person gear themself up for snow again when they just got used to wearing a bathingsuit (despite their less then perfect figure) all year long. ok so I will have to invest in a furry tall hat like I am genuinely going to moscow russia,and I will be out making snow look like porposes and sea shells and boats.....wow the town freak of yet another new town. either way this is a pic of a wet day in moscow idaho, please feel free to compair to a wet day in portland oregon....so maybe it will seem the same.but the idea has yet to lift my spirits. marsh told me to have faith today...I am normally the one saying that....I have lived many years on faith alone....so I am going to have faith that about 3000 dollers will fall out of the sky(not in coins,as my mom always says)and that they will aproove our homeloan, and that we will find a house, a backseat for one car so we can sell the other(I want a 4x4 again for all that snow) that the kids and us will have friends,a good church, furniture, safe travel,his job to go well when he transfers, and this all to come about within 60 days.....alot of prayres needed and alot of faith to stretch my own.so what point do I have about insperation today.....that someone without anyfaith can develope enough to instuct me to get some...now thats a miracle...wow lets have some faith together...look at your hands and ask God to use them this week....and see what he can use you for.....go now and inspire someone else

No comments: