Wednesday, September 17, 2008

one out of every 4



the potter makes wonderful things from their clay.I recieved from a distant friend a strange gift yesterday i had put in for her to make me some wine cups,and she willingly traded them for the promice of a homade carrot cake, (a borrowed recipe of my somewhat motherin law.)so she pulls these 4 beautiful glazed creations out of her russack and tells me a bird has crapped in one out by her kiln. I quickly notice the bird crapped in the prettiest one. what a surprize gift,wisconson bird crap,personaly delivered,in some counrtys that would be good luck,so I have thought of it as a possitive thing,not just because I will have the satisfaction of serving people wine in that cup and laughing under my breath(well of corse I will wash it first). But what a wonderful way to think of things as our lord Jesus does,sometimes the prettiest soal he makes as the potter,grows up to be the filthiest. this has reminded me to get back to the possitive things,stop complaining,and laugh.

so "what would Jesus do"( to over do that saying somemore) I belive he would spit clean the cup,thatway the person has been blessed with 2 secret ingedients.but more or less he is continuely cleaning us of worse then bird poo, look at our society, the hate, the greed....what I would give to be simple clay,how bout you?

romans 9;21

No comments: