Wednesday, September 17, 2008

wandering further


I am a wanderer ,I am 31 and am about to make my 24th move if I am not mistaken.Now they say that "not all who wander are lost"-tolken( I have seen this quote on a picture of a lama wandering Macha pitchu....I am that lama I suppose)but right now in the mist of this move I am lost,perhaps that is why I feel this overwelming since to write, being lost starts you serching for something, and I have always said my search is for insperation....and so it begins...this continuence of a life well lived to this point.
*me the lama*


I came to this idea of blogging mylife from a blog called freerangeacademy I ran across by mistake,it has this idea to make a list of life acomplishments, which I continued to do at my50.com which was an awsome site to make this list ,a bucket list, and pry into the mind of my marshmellow man. atlast some insperation,other serchers existed, galvinized ,rubberized exsplorers,ready to excead lifes great exspectations amonst all greater agrivation.

No comments: