Wednesday, September 17, 2008

to move or not to move


never knew it was so frustrating, to leave it all up to another to aquier a home,I will be honest I want to run in the other dirrection...but idead we are attempting a move to idaho,I thought I would be spending my days on the beach, and so will be honestly disapointed. but what is the right move ? I would stay in tact though off grid yurt living ,eating sprouts and baking bread for the neighbors. but how do you get a determined medieval reinactor to see past his swords ambition....ahh my friends you don't so idaho it is,back to the crew.have you ever been in my shoes? trying to find something possitive about an unintended life change. I have become resilant....I will make a way...but my possitive is being eaten by loan rangers...how do you find your castle in all this mess?while building castles they started from the outside in...so I venture inward, into my soal,into a hole in a hedge to hide.I know my home lies elsewhere, my mansion is being held, but until then what about a house.where should my children run and learn....in search of insperation and still feeling like that lost lama

No comments: